HOURLY / ATTENDED SESSION
- $300/hr. lockout rate; includes A & B rooms, two engineers and the lathe available.
- $150 – Includes ISRC and files for digital delivery
ALBUMS / EPs – UNATENDED
EQ / Leveling is done through the custom analog console.
Need a no frills master? We can edit and assemble everything you need and create masters for digital delivery, vinyl, or CD.
- < 40 minutes $350
- > 50 minutes $550
- includes leveling, fades, start/stop marks, meta-data, cd-master, wav files for digital delivery
ANALOG TRANSFER CONSOLE
- Transfer through the analog console – $300
- Featuring Mastering Lab tube line amps / solid state discrete line amps.
- Tape Transfer – $650 + tape
- bounce your project to 1/4″ or 1/2″ tape, 55 minutes of program or less.
- Includes proper tape setup, alignment and tones.
- we use new reels of tape and the tape is yours to keep — the point being we’re not recording over the same piece of tape over and over.
- Tape editing, timing, and assembly of Analog Masters on 14″ reels for vinyl lacquer master – $150/hr
EQUIPMENT USED FOR ANALOG MASTERING:
- Custom Analog Mastering Console
- Custom EQs
- Discrete signal path
- Mastering Lab Line Amplifiers
- Mastering Lab LA2A style dynamics
- Ampex 351 tape electronics
- Custom 1/2″ or 1/4″ MCI JH-110M Mastering Tape Machine
$150 – includes ISRC
Our Guidelines page will help you prepare for your mastering session.
Vinyl / Lacquer Master Times
|12″ Vinyl Mastering – $297.50|
|18 – 20 minutes per side / 33.3 RPM||12 minutes per side / 45 RPM|
|10″ Vinyl Mastering – $274.50|
|12 minutes per side / 33.3 RPM||10 minutes per side / 45 RPM|
|7″ Vinyl Mastering – $165|
|7 minutes per side / 33.3 RPM||5 minutes per side / 45 RPM|
Reference Disks / Dub Plates
- 12″ [ when available ]
- 10″ [ when available ]