Guidelines for a great master that’s on time and on budget:
- Sequence your album, love your sequence. The number one budget and deadline killer is re-sequencing.
- Love your mixes. The second biggest budget and deadline killer is re-mixing after you’ve completed mastering.
- Label your audio files, label your hard drives, label your DVDs or CD’s, and label your tapes. The third budget killer is having us organize what you can organize. What saves us time will save you money.
With your audio, please include
- Artist Name
- Album Name
- Song Titles
- If you have mix versions (Vocal Up, Vocal Down, etc.) highlight or star “*” the version you want us to use
- If submitting tape, please include tones
- 30 seconds each of: 1kHz, 10kHz, 100Hz, 50Hz
- please send us full reels, not pancakes
- please leader the tape
- please indicate if noise reduction was used. [ Dolby ]